Toggle Contrast
Hide this site

How Do I Raise a Concern?

Call 999 in an emergency or if someone is in immediate danger. 

Otherwise, report crimes to West Midlands Police by calling 101.

Safeguard the adult at risk, and contact Adult Social Care-

Sandwell Enquiry 0121 569 2266, out of hours 0121 569 2355

Professionals may be asked to complete an Adult Safeguarding Concern form

If there are children who may be at risk contact the Police if there is an immediate risk, or visit Sandwell Children’s Safeguarding Partnership:

If there are animals at risk of harm, contact the RSPCA: